Saturday, February 13, 2010

Name that Movie!


With Valentine’s Day just a few days away, it’s time to break out the classic romantic movies. You may have seen them all but how well do you remember them? Test your movie lore with our romantic movie quote quiz.

Quotes: (choices below)

1. “Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.”

2. “I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”

3. “I am NOT going to New York to meet some woman who could be a crazy, sick lunatic! Didn't you see Fatal Attraction?”

4. “Well, I won’t kiss you for it either.”

“Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you - although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.”

5. “From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.”

6. “I love you. You complete me. And I just...”

“Shut up. Just shut up. You had me at hello.”

7. "It was nobody's fault but my own. I was looking up. It was the nearest thing to heaven. You were there."

8. “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine. But what about us?”

“We'll always have Paris.”

Movie titles:

A. Price and Prejudice.
B. An Affair to Remember.
C. Gone With the Wind.
D. Jerry McGuire.
E. Sleepless in Seattle.
F. You’ve Got Mail
G. Casablanca.
H. When Harry Met Sally







(Answers: 1. F; 2. H; 3. E; 4. C; 5. A; 6. D; 7. B; 8. G.)

No comments: