Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Catalyst is coming to Atlanta and Allgood Pest Solutions is giving away tickets!


Allgood Pest Solutions is looking to help the young leaders of tomorrow by giving away tickets to the Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. It's real simple. if you "follow us" on Twitter found here Allgood on Twitter, "Like us" on Facebook found here Allgood on Facebook and then, State Your Case, let me know why you'd be a good candidate, you just may find yourself as our guests in our suite. Good luck, have fun with it after all Seth Godin's going to be speaking on Thursday!  We have several seats to give away for the Thursday and Friday events.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love and need a ticket to Catalyst for this year!!!
I am flying down from Alaska to attend -
I have a plane ticket purchased and a place to stay but I don't have a ticket to the conference!!
Thanks, Steven