Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Can Help


To our Allgood Family and Friends,
I am aware that this is a last second notice but wanted to share the opportunity with you.

Due to the recent natural disasters in the surrounding areas and neighboring states, many friends and families that we know have been devastated by the events that have taken place. Many people have a desire to help but don't know how they can or what they can do. Here's one opportunity this weekend that I will be the coordinating point of contact for.
This weekend I will be working alongside about 2500 men from the Atlanta area from my church that will travel to the Northern Alabama, Southeast Tennessee and Northwest corner of Georgia.
We will arrive Friday night or early Saturday morning and stay over for the weekend until Sunday late afternoon. If you can only come up for one day that would be more than fine.
If you plan to stay overnight, you will need to be totally self-contained with sleeping gear and food, etc. I can help you prepare what you will need.
The relief will require chain saws, rakes, shovels, hammers, nails, ladders, buckets.  Not that you have to bring these items but if you're familiar and have them bring them. If you only have gloves and a bucket come and join us. The age requirement would be anyone over the age of 12 if accompanied by their father.
I will need to know how many of you can help this weekend. I’ll need your input as soon as possible but by no later than 9:00am this Wednesday, 4 May 2011.

I will have more information later this evening.
Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to participate in these disaster clean relief trips with my Church and can only say that they have left a lasting impression on me and my family. I look forward to the opportunity to work alongside you this weekend and the weeks to come as we can give a little time and help rebuild the lives of those that have been effected by these storms.

Over the next several weeks there will be plenty of opportunities to provide service helping with disaster relief opportunities. I will keep you informed via email, our Company Blog found at www.allgoodpestsolutions.blogspot.com and our facebook page at www.facebook.com/allgoodpestsolutions.

Please contact me any time at 678-614-2953 if you have any questions.
Tim Bird
Director of Buzz
Allgood Pest Solutions

No comments: